• Galvanized zinc
• Coated steel
• Designed for installation into paired T-Bar ceiling suspensions systems
• Designed for flexible duct connection, tenant changes or other revisions can be made by simply adding or relocating diffusers into another paired T-Bar section
• The T-Bar diffuser features a unique sloped-shoulder plenum design in combination with adjustable extruded aluminum ice-tong air pattern controllers
• The sloped-shoulder plenum design provides short horizontal throws and wide horizontal spreads, performance characteristics that accommodate the air distribution limitations frequently encountered in modular layouts of integrated paired T-Bar ceiling systems.
• The adjustable air pattern controllers provide a full 180 degree of air pattern adjustment, from a horizontal air pattern to the left or to the right, to a vertical air discharge.
• Available in 1 or 2 slot types
• Specific sizes can be tailor-made
• Inner coated fiberglass insulation
• External aluminum foil backed fiberglass insulation
• Compliment with other diffusers
• Suitable for VAV system